AutoCAD Civil 3D software, part of Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite, is the Building Information Modeling (BIM) solution for civil engineering design and documentation. Civil 3D is built for civil engineers, drafters, designers, and technicians working on transportation, land development, and water projects. Stay coordinated and explore design options, analyze project performance, and deliver more consistent, higher-quality documentation—all within a familiar AutoCAD software environment.
- Pressure Networks AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 features pressure pipe modeling tools, enabling you to: create and distribute pipe; add fitting and appurtenance content; model pressure networks in 2D and 3D; and leverage 3D pressure networks for interference checking.
- Streamline civil engineering projects with improved survey workflows.
- Survey AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 features a number of new capabilities that streamline survey workflows for civil engineering projects resulting in greater flexibility. You can query survey data for the creation of Civil 3D surfaces, point groups, and drafted survey figures. Usability improvements enable you to label survey figures, label between two graphical points, and control linetype display.
- Beyond a variety of scalability and performance improvements for civil engineering projects, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 offers a streamlined workflow for creating corridor models. Enhancements include usability improvements for creating and editing corridor assemblies and the inclusion of Autodesk® Subassembly Composer for AutoCAD® Civil 3D®. Additionally, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 extends alignment and corridor modeling capabilities to include rail-specific design and analysis capabilities. These include rail cant, rail alignment "type", chord-based alignments, and rail subassembly content.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (recommended) Enterprise, Ultimate, or Professional edition or Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional edition (SP3 or later)
- For Windows 7: Intel® Pentium® 4 processor or AMD Athlon™ dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or faster with SSE2 technology
- For Windows XP: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or faster with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM minimum (4 GB recommended)
- 12 GB disk space for installation (7 GB for electronic download with at least 2 GB free after installation)
- 1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter (1,600 x 1,200 with true color recommended, multiple monitors are supported)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 or later