Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 4 (32/64-bit)-Download
|Category||Graphics & Design|
Medialess download file. You will receive a link and serial or activation instructions within 5-10 minutes of purchase via email from our server. You may save setup file to disk to maintain your own backup copy.
New Features in Lightroom 4
Lightroom 4 is a major release, adding significant new capabilities and innovations. New adjustment controls maximize dynamic range from cameras, recovering exceptional shadow details and highlights. The software features new and improved auto adjustments to dynamically set values for exposure and contrast, and additional local adjustment controls including Noise Reduction, Moire and White Balance.
Lightroom 4 provides photographers the tools to create beautiful photo books with text controls and a variety of easy-to-use templates, as well as a direct link for photo book creation from within the new Book module. A new intuitive Map module displays images already assigned a location, provides location tagging and reverse geo-tagging controls and saved locations for easy assignment of a photographer’s common locations.
Now, native video support gives photographers the capability to play, trim and extract frames from video clips shot on DSLRs, point-and-shoot cameras and smartphones. Video-specific presets and many standard Lightroom image adjustment controls can be applied to video clips, and adjusted videos can be exported as a H.264 file or published directly to Facebook or Flickr.
In the Develop module, presets fully utilize new processing technology and the addition of soft proofing helps photographers tune images in a destination color space to ensure content looks its best. In addition, customers can now email images directly from Lightroom using an email account of their choice.
What's New For Lightroom 4?
- Highlight And Shadow Recovery
- Now, enjoy the ability to bring out all the detail your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights. You'll have more power than ever to produce terrific images under even the toughest lighting conditions
- Photo Book Creation
- You can now create gorgeous photo books from your images using an array of intuitive templates included in Lightroom, then upload your book for printing with a few simple clicks!
- Location-Based Photo Organization
- Lightroom 4 provides the convenient ability to track down and group images by location, easily assign locations to images, or plot a photo journey. What's more you can automatically display this location data from GPS-enabled cameras and camera phones!
- Extended Video Support
- You can organize, view, and adjust / edit video clips. Also, play and trim clips, extract still photos from them, or adjust clips using the Quick Develop tool
- White Balance Brush
- Achieve more consistent color across images and scenes captured under mixed lighting sources. A versatile brush enables you to refine and adjust white balance in selected regions of your shot
- Additional Editing Brushes
- Increase your creative control by targeting specific parts of your images with local editing brushes for noise reduction and moiré removal
- Video Publishing
- Now, you can easily share video clips in high-definition format on Facebook and Flickr. Alternately, save HD clips formatted for phones, tablets, TVs, and more!
- Soft Proofing
- Want to save time and ink while also helping to ensure that your prints meet your expectations? Well, of course you do! Thanks to soft proofing, you now have the ability to preview an image to see how it will look when printed using color-managed printers
- Enhanced Online Sharing Integration
- Enjoy posting images to more social media and photo sharing sites like Facebook and Flickr with ease. For select sites, online comments on your images are visible within Lightroom.
- Emailing From Lightroom
- You can send images via email directly from Lightroom, using the email account of your choice
- ImportinNow, you can bring the powerful, elegant qualities of Lightroom to all your pictures, both new and old. Import photos from other applications with ease.
The Photoshop Lightroom 4 Software For Windows from Adobe is a complete photo management and editing suite for Mac OS X and Windows. Ideal for enthusiasts and professionals alike, Lightroom takes a nondestructive approach to photo editing, leaving the original files unmolested. All your adjustments and edits are stored in a database and applied to an image on the fly, so that you'll always be able to go back to the original image. This enables you to execute as many post-processing adjustments on a photo as you'd like, without making permanent changes to the original image.
Lightroom also serves as a powerful organizational tool for your photographs. Organize photos to suit your needs via an intuitive folder-based data structure. Lightroom lets you store images on multiple storage devices, and it stores low-resolution previews of each image in its central database, allowing you to browse photos even when the original files are offline. You'll be able to search your images based on any number of criteria, accelerating the process of locating a specific image.
Lightroom's interface is divided into five major components: Library, Develop, Slideshow, Print, and Web. Each screen serves its own purpose, and you can go back and forth between them easily. There is some overlap in functionality, but for the most part, the components are compartmentalized.
The Library screen is where you organize and browse your photos. Enjoy full access to all folders in your library from this screen, allowing you to reorganize as needed. Apply keywords, ratings, color labels, and metadata additions to images. You can make custom searches to create "Collections" based on any of these criteria. The "Smart Collections" function updates on the fly as additional images meet your criteria. For example, you can have an up-to-date collection of all images that you've given a 5-star rating. There is also a "Quick Develop" panel allowing you to make minor adjustments to an image, without having to venture into the Develop screen.
The Library also serves as the gateway to import and export images. Clicking "Import" brings up a redesigned screen: The Import window now expands to fill your entire display. Browse through your hard drive or a memory card to find images for import. You can leave the images in their original location, copy or move to a different folder, or copy and convert them to Adobe's DNG format. Apply Develop settings, add metadata, and add keywords during import, such as one for the camera used to capture the photos. Rename files and save a second copy to a backup drive during import.
When you've finished editing, use the Library screen to export your photos with ease. You can use the "Export" function, which brings up a window with numerous settings -- including image size, sharpening, file format, and the like -- that you can customize. There is a new "Publish Services" section, enabling you to send images to your hard drive or Flickr with ease. Create as many presets for Publish Services as you'd like, giving you one-click access to frequently used export operations. This section can be further expanded via third-party plug-ins, available from Adobe's Lightroom Exchange website.
The second major component of Lightroom is the Develop screen. This is where you'll do the vast majority of your photo editing and toning. Perform any adjustment imaginable here, including color temperature, exposure, black levels, contrast, sharpness, and brightness, to name just a few. You can make adjustments via sliders or tone curves, discretely modify color channels, and convert images to black and white. Numerous presets are available, allowing you to quickly apply a certain "look" to a photo, and you can create your own presets based on your favorite settings.
The Develop screen also features useful History and Snapshot functions. History lets you browse through all of the adjustments you've made to an image, in the order that they were made, so that you can revert back to any stage in the image process. At any time, create a Snapshot of an image, which saves all of the settings you've applied, allowing you to continue to experiment with a photo after you've found a look you like.
Remove dust spots and red eye from photos, thanks to Lightroom's spot editing tools. Create image masks to apply graduated filter adjustments to a photo, or use the brush tool to dodge, burn, and make other spot adjustments. You can add vignettes and simulated film grain to images, great for breathing analog life into digital photos.
With distortion correction, "defishing" of images captured via fisheye lenses can be done from within the program. Correct for both fisheye and rectilinear distortion, a capability highly useful for those shooting with extreme wide angle lenses. Numerous lens profiles are included with the software, and you can save your own presets for oft-used lenses.
Lens corrections can also eliminate the keystone effect that ensues when your camera is not straight-on a subject. Basic crop and rotation tools are also available for quick and easy adjustments. If there is anything that can't be handled by Lightroom, it's easy to export a photo to Photoshop CS4 or CS5 for editing; any changes you make to an image in Photoshop will be automatically reflected in Lightroom.
Lightroom's other three screens are all about sharing your images. The Slideshow screen gives you all the tools necessary to create digital slideshows of your images, complete with transitions and music. View these from within Lightroom or export them to a PDF or video file to share.
The Print screen allows you to print your images in any way imaginable. Adjustable for many standard paper sizes, it lets you visually lay out photos on them, allowing you to maximize the number of photos on a single page -- thus helping to reduce printing costs. Lightroom can automatically position photos so that space on a page will be used as efficiently as possible. Adjust prints for different paper types and color profiles, and add a signature plate if you wish.
The Web screen gives you numerous means of outputting photos to the web. Adobe includes a number of HTML and Flash galleries, allowing you to create a web gallery without any knowledge of programming. These can be customized to suit your needs, and third-party galleries are available via the Adobe Lightroom Exchange website.
Top new features in Lightroom 4 include: Highlight and shadow recovery, photo book creation, location-based photo organization, extended video support, white balance brush and additional editing brushes, video publishing, soft proofing, improved online sharing integration, emailing from Lightroom, and importing libraries from other software.
Lightroom is sold as multiplatform software, which means it can be installed on either Mac OS X or Windows.
What is Lightroom?
Create Brilliant Images
- Above all, it's your images that matter. Make them as great as you imagined they could be using the leading-edge image processing tools in Lightroom. From sophisticated exposure and color controls to superior noise reduction and sharpening, Lightroom provides what you need to create stunning photographs
- State-of-the-Art Editing Tools
- Create the perfect look for every image, whether you shoot RAW or JPEG. Designed by the makers of Adobe Photoshop software in partnership with top photographers around the world, Lightroom includes a comprehensive range of leading-edge image processing tools. Make precise overall adjustments to color and contrast or use a flexible brush that lets you edit in targeted areas of your photo for just the look you want. Dodge and burn, convert to black-and-white, add grain, reduce noise, adjust sharpness, and much more
- Develop Presets
- Save your favorite looks and apply them instantly. Handy presets -- many are included, or you can create and save your own -- enable you to apply a series of favorite adjustments in a single click
- Nondestructive Editing
- Experiment fearlessly with as many image-editing controls, enhancements, and looks as you like. Lightroom is a nondestructive environment that encourages your creative exploration. Your original images are safely unaltered, and it's easy to reverse your steps or save multiple versions of any photograph
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 Integration
- Select multiple photos in Lightroom and automatically open them in Photoshop CS5 to merge them into a panorama, a high dynamic range (HDR) photo, or a creative composite. See your edits immediately back in Lightroom
- Streamline Your Digital Photography
- In every way, Lightroom boosts your creativity and saves you time and effort. Built to be fast, intuitive, and a pleasure to use, it's the efficient assistant you need -- one set of powerful tools for your digital photography tasks, whether you're adjusting one image, searching for ten, processing hundreds, or organizing thousands
- Your Photography Essentials in One Package
- Quickly achieve the best from your photography with proven, refined software that provides efficient tools for your entire photography workflow. You can edit, manage, and showcase all your images with one integrated solution
- Intuitive Environment
- Be productive and efficient, and enjoy the freedom and creativity that comes from working within an intuitive environment perfectly designed for the job. The controls of Lightroom are easy to master and let you breeze through your photography tasks quickly and smoothly
- Highly Tuned Performance and Design
- Quickly edit one photograph or work efficiently with libraries of up to hundreds of thousands of images. The already fast performance of Lightroom has been accelerated even further in Lightroom 4. The newly designed import interface is easy to set up and navigate, with clear visual indications of where your photos will be located and how they'll be organized. Save time when processing images by applying the same Develop settings to all photos in a group at once using presets or the sync feature. For example, correct the exposure from an entire shoot or convert all of the images to black-and-white
- Efficient Image Viewing and Selecting
- See, evaluate, and select your images quickly and clearly with flexible image viewing features. Instantly magnify one image or compare several. Even hide the background and application interface so that you can focus on what matters most -- your images
- Image Management
- Get organized and find images quickly with powerful asset management features. Easily group photos into collections, quickly assign searchable ratings and keywords to one image or hundreds, manage your library across multiple drives, and sort or search for photos using many different criteria
- The Lightroom Community
- Trade tips, experience, Develop presets, and more with a thriving worldwide community of Lightroom users and photographers just like you in many venues online and offline
- Make an Impact
- You shot your images because they had meaning, whether to you, your client, or your subject. Use Lightroom to communicate that meaning with style and impact. Create customized print packages, dynamic slide show videos with music, and elegant web galleries. And showcase your images online using new, streamlined integration with photo-sharing sites (may require third-party plug-ins)
- Customized Print Layouts
- Easily showcase your photos at their best with a top-quality printing engine and customized print layouts that let you print several copies of one or multiple images on a single sheet of paper
- Easy-to-Share Slide Show Videos with Music
- Show your images to clients, friends, or family with more style and flair using elegant slide shows with music. Slide shows are a breeze to create, and you can share them easily by exporting them as videos, even in high definition
- Flexible Online Publishing
- Post your images to selected online photo-sharing services directly from within the Lightroom Library (may require third-party plug-ins). Showcasing your work and keeping your web images fresh has never been simpler. Support for Flickr, a Yahoo! service, is already built in, and when friends or clients post comments on your Flickr galleries you can immediately see their feedback in the Lightroom 4 Library alongside your images
- Professionals: Boost Your Bottom Line
- Lightroom is an invaluable assistant for professional photographers. You're juggling deadlines, processing and delivering proofs, soliciting client feedback, generating finished images, and marketing yourself and your work. Use Lightroom to do it all better and faster
- More Time for Shooting and Marketing
- Free up time so you can shoot more and expend more effort on promoting yourself and your photography. Lightroom is a fast, intuitive toolset that handles your whole post-shoot workflow in one application. Import, organize, review, and search your images quickly and easily. Adjust multiple photos from a shoot and generate proofs with efficient, timesaving batch operations. Distribute and showcase your images quickly using new flexible print layouts, streamlined integration with online photo-sharing sites, easy web gallery creation, and more
- Sophisticated Output Options
- Take advantage of new opportunities to effectively market your work with the comprehensive output options in Lightroom. Create sophisticated, customized print packages and elegant, easy-to-share slide show videos with music. Easily maintain a fresh, constantly updated web portfolio with flexible online publishing features that let you post images directly to your own web gallery or selected photo-sharing services from within the Lightroom Library (may require third-party plug-ins)
- Easy Access to Assets to Build Your Brand
- Never lose a potential sale. The superior image management, keywording, and searching features in Lightroom let you easily find and reuse any shot in your image library. Easily embed your name, logo, or other information in your images with the new watermarking function. You can apply text or graphic watermarks to an image with adjustable size, position, and opacity, so your brand is reflected in your own style
Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 32/64 processor
Microsoft Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or Windows 7
2.0 GB of RAM
1.0 GB of available hard-disk space
1024 x 768 display
Internet connection required for Internet-based services
- Manufacturer: ADOBE